Board of Directors in regard to the Memorandum of Affidavit on 5 January 2015 is consisted of:
|1.||Assist.Prof.Dr.Piboon Limprapat||Chairman of the Board of Directors / Independent Director|
|2.||Mr. Thongchai Prarangsi||Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors / Directors|
|3.||Mr. Vacharin Duangdara||Chairman of the Audit Committee / Independent Director|
|4.||Mr. Surin Premamornkit||Independent Director|
|5.||Ms. Werawan Boonkwan||Independent Director|
|6.||Mr. Than Siripokee||Director|
|7.||Mr. Chamnan Ngampojanavong||Director|
|8.||Ms. Wanida Darachai||Director / Company's Secretary|
|9.||Ms. Unchisa Praerangsi||Director|
|10.||Ms. Junjira Praerangsri||Director|
Authorized Directors of the Company are Mr. Thongchai Praerangsi or Mr. Jessada Promjart or Ms.Unchisa Praerangsri co-signs with Mr. Chamnan Ngampojanavong or Ms. Wanida Darachai or Ms. Junjira Praerangsi with the Company's seal.
Authorized of the Company's Board of Directors
The Board of Directors have set powers, duties, and responsibilities to manage the business of the Company to comply with the law and the Company's objectives, Articles of Association as well as the resolution of the shareholders' meeting. However, the Board of Directors may authorize any other directors or other persons to perform any action on behalf of the Board of Directors' Powers, Duties, and Responsibilities.
Power, Duties, and Responsibilities of the Board of Directors
- To manage, control, and supervise on the Company's business according to law, its objectives, Article of Association, rules and regulations as well as shareholders' meeting resolution.
- To determine the main policies such as financial policy, fund raising policy, cash management policy, accounting policy, inventory management policy, and risk management policy.
- To determine the Company's rules and regulations.
- To approve the annual budget or the additional budget, revise investment budget, make use of the budget, and supervise the project as plan.
- To monitor the business of the Company to ensure that targets will be achieved or overachieved, and amend if there is any problem.
- To approve for making loan or obtain any credit facilities for normal business operation, including collateral or loan repayment for normal business operation under any balance according to authorized manual.
- To review the organization chart and authorized structure including human resource plan, acquiring plan, training plan, hiring plan, and terminate plan.
- To determine the remuneration policy regarding to experience, traditional, and laws.
- To arrange for the preparation and submission of the general information and the audited financial statement at the end of each accounting period to the shareholders' meeting for its consideration and approval.
- To acknowledge of any important audited report and determine the policy to amend the fallacy.
- To review the sufficiency of its internal control and risk management.