The Executive Board of the company total 5 persons as follows:-
|1.||Mr. Thongchai Praerangsi||Executive Chaiman|
|2.||Mr. Chamnan Ngampojanavong||Executive Director|
|3.||Ms. Wanida Darachai||Executive Director|
|4.||Ms. Junjira Praerangsi||Executive Director|
|5.||Ms. Unchisa Praerangsi||Executive Director|
Powers, Duties, and Responsibilities of Executive Management
Executive Board is responsible for reviewing and submitting the conclusion report to the Board of Directors especially policy details to synchronize with the main policy including the comment and recommendation to Chief Executive Officer in order to manage regarding to main policy or any other duties assigned from Board of Directors. Powers, Duties, and Responsibilities of Executive Board are;
- To determine policies, plans, strategies, and overall management for the Company’s operation in accordance to policies, economics, and competitiveness as presenting to shareholders and proposed to the Board of Directors for approval.
- To determine business plans, budgets, and authorized power of the Company in order to be approved by the Board of Directors.
- To determine the organization chart and authorized structure including human resource plan, acquiring plan, training plan, hiring plan, and terminating plan.
- To examine and monitor the business policies for the effectiveness of business operation.
- To examine and monitor the Company’s performance in accordance with approved business plans.
- To approve the transaction with financial institution such as opening bank accounts, making loan, collateral, or other transaction including buying or selling any land for normal business operation under any balance according to authorized manual.
- To manage any other delegate tasks from Board of Directors.
The approval of transactions and the assigned authorities of Executive Board will not include to any transaction which cause possible conflict of interest between Executive Board or related persons (as defined by the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Stock Exchange of Thailand) and the Company and its subsidiaries. Furthermore, in case of transaction concerning to the related transaction must be approved by Board of Directors’ meeting and the related persons have no rights to vote in that agenda.